Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Bloem and Grow - Review and Discount Code!!

I recently discovered a small business online called Bloem and Grow that offers a variety of different products, most of which can be personalized to your liking! I immediately fell in love with all the cute necklaces!



When Kate, the owner, offered to send me one of her photo scrabble tile necklaces to review, I was so excited! I emailed her a photo of my hubby and this is what she created for me:
(Sorry I tried to get a pic of me with it on, but hubby wasn't around and my large belly wouldn't let me get close enough to the mirror for a nice close up to see the picture!)

I love it and think it is so fun to wear! I also plan to send her another picture of my kiddos after our newest is born to have her make another tile to add to my necklace.

I asked Kate to tell me a little more about herself so we could get to know her better and here is what she had to say:

I have been married to my high school sweetheart for 10 years now and we have 2 energetic kids, Emmah (7) and Jake (5). No pets, but with these two we don't need them! I got started with a love for crafting and a desire to use this skill as part of my job! I started scrapbooking over 15 years ago and it totally snowballed from there. I love making things for people that are unique and special. I love my photo scrabble tile necklaces because they are so great for so many people. And there are just so many options and so many ways to personalize them.
Kate also offers other cute products like word blocks, photo holders, clothes pins, magnet boards, other jewelry and more!

Kate has many more pictures on her site and facebook page, so be sure to head over to them and check them all out!

I think all her prices are very reasonable, especially for being personalized! If you would like to purchase any of her adorable stuff, head over to her site, Bloem and Grow. And Kate has graciously offered a discount code to all my lucky readers! Just mention the code "Michelle" when ordering and she will give you 15% off your order! So what are you waiting for? Head over and take advantage of this great offer to get yourself some cute stuff!

Bloem and Grow sent me this necklace for free to review. I was not paid for this review and I get to keep the necklace. All opinions expressed are mine!

3 comments:

Conny said...

I love your choice :) What pretty things ... wish I were rich; I'd buy everything you showed & then some!! ;)

Katie said...

Your necklace turned out really cute! Doesn't Kate do fun work!

OurHopeIsInTheLord said...

Hi,
Please stop by my blog, you are the winner of the USA Play scene. Thank you
April

hit-counter-download.com
Related Posts with Thumbnails