Thursday, September 16, 2010
So Much To Do...
...so little time (or energy)! All of a sudden it seems like our new little one will be here soon! I (almost) wish I had a couple more weeks since most of the stuff in the garden has decided to ripen all at once this week! Yesterday I got the potatoes dug and about half of them canned, but I am hoping to get the corn, pears, tomatoes, and maybe some more apples and peaches done before the baby arrives! With an induction date set for the 27th that doesn't leave me much time! And thankfully the monster kidney stone has been staying put and I haven't had any pain from that! If there is a lack of posts on the blog in the next couple weeks, hopefully you will understand!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
I am in total awe of you digging and canning potatoes in your 9th month of pregnancy! WOW! You are a lot stronger than I!
Look at that baby! Hope everything goes well for you!
I am a new follower from Friday Blog Hop with Mama to 3 Blessings!
Melissa
pathb4me.blogspot.com
Wow!!! I am so impressed. 37 weeks and doing all of that. You are one amazing woman. I am following you from Cloth Diapering Mamas.
Post a Comment