Monday, September 6, 2010

Suuthe by Mari - Review and GIVEAWAY! **CLOSED**

In honor of my birthday and Labor Day I thought I would provide you guys with a great giveaway today! Keep reading to the end of the post to find out how to enter!

Since having kids, I have become much more aware of what is in the products we use in our home and on our bodies. I have really started reading ingredient labels and paying attention to what things are made from. I love finding products that are all natural with ingredient lists that I can understand because then I know if it safe for us or not. Recently I discovered a company called Suuthe by Mari that offers skin care products made with high quality natural and organic food grade ingredients and no addatives or fillers. That sounded great to me and when they offered to send me a couple of their products for review, I was excited to try them out!

Suuthe by Mari was started by Mari Carlin Dart when she was desperate to relieve her son's eczema and nothing else had worked. She came up with a salve that worked and when others began asking for her "magic salve," her business was born! Since then they have developed an entire line of natural skin repair products.

First they sent the flagship product of the business, the Skin Repair. We don't really have too many skin issues in our house, so I wasn't sure I would get a chance to use this for anything too quickly. The only issue we do have occassionally is that Sweetie gets very dry itchy skin in the crooks of her elbows. It usually last a couple days and I put lotion on it to try help it. Well, last week it decided to flair up so I put some of the Skin Repair on it and it was gone after one application! Sweetie said it was much nicer than the other stuff we've used because it didn't hurt when I put it on either! The Skin Repair can also be used for diaper rashes and since most of you know that we use cloth diapers, I had to ask if it was safe for cloth diapers. Well it is, so it is nice to have something around for if Lovebug gets a rash and I don't have to switch back to disposables until it clears up! There is a long list on their site of other skin issues that the Skin Repair is effective for.


They also sent me the Original Lip Balm. In the summer I get dry chapped lips from the sun so I tried this out right away and immediately noticed a difference. After a couple days of use, my lips were soft and smooth again! It is also effective for cold sores, which I get occassionally and I hope it helps me as well for those.

Both products have worked very well for us and I was also excited to read the ingredient labels and be able to understand what each ingredient is: Pure Emu Oil, Shea Butter, Organic Olive Oil, Bees Wax, Essential Oils: Lavender, Lemon, Chaomile Flower Extract-German Blue.

Other products that they sell include: Facial Skin Moisturizer, Natural Body Butter, Pure African Shea Butter, and Pure Emu Oil.

Interested in purchasing any of the Suuthe by Mari products? Head over to their site and check them out! Right now both sizes of the Skin Repair are on sale!

Interested in winning a tin of the Skin Repair? Keep reading! Suuthe by Mari has generously sent me a tin of the Skin Repair to offer as a giveaway to one of my lucky readers!

Please complete the mandaory entry first and then feel free to complete as many of the extra entries that you would like to. Leave your email address (non spam example: name at yahoo dot com) in each comment so that I can contact you if you win. I will verify all entries, so please be honest! The giveaway will end Sept 20, 2010 at noon and I will pick a winner. The winner will have 48 hours to respond to my email or a new winner will be chosen. This giveaway is open to US residents (and yes even my friends are welcome to enter since the winner will be randomly drawn!).

Mandatory entry:
Leave me a comment and guess which milestone birthday I am celebrating today!

Extra entries (be sure to leave a seperate comment for each extra entry that you do!)

- Follow my blog publicly

- Subscribe to my blog (box on the left) and make sure you check your email to verify it!

- Add my button to your blog (leave a link to where you added it)

- Head over to Suuthe by Mari and tell me which other product you would be interested in trying.

- Subscribe to the Suuthe by Mari newsletter here (upper right corner).

- Leave a comment on the Suuthe by Mari blog (leave me a link to the post you comment on and the name you commented under).

- Follow Suuthe by Mari on twitter (leave me a comment with your twitter name)

- Tweet, facebook, or blog about this giveaway (you may do one, two, or all three for up to 3 entries and leave me a link to each one that you do)

- "Like" Suuthe by Mari on facebook (leave me a comment with your name)

That's a total of 12 possible ways to enter, so get started commenting today!

Suuthe by Mari sent me these products for free to review. I was not paid for this review and I get to keep the products. All opinions expressed are mine!

20 comments:

Conny said...

Happy Birthday!!!!!! My guess is that you are 30 today. Hope it's a great day no matter what your age :)
Your give away product sounds intriguing. My kids have suffered w/ eczema, so I wonder if this would help them?!

Mindy said...

Happy Birthday Michelle.... Hope you enjoy your day! Looks like some fun stuff. I would love to try some!

Jennie said...

Happy birthday! I'd guess 27, but that's not exactly a milestone.

Jaime Lynn said...

Hi Michelle. I am guessing you are turning 30! Congrats! I will be 30 in December. YIKES! Please enter me in the giveaway..

jmelynnOU@sbcglobal.net

Thanks!

Wise House Oils said...

I so want to try this stuff out!!! Especially since you can use it on cloth diapers!!! We are having some big issues because the detergent I was using . . . irritated a certain Mr. Smiley and his bottom hasn't been the same very since. Not to mention the Hottie has a particular type of arthritis that has some painful skin issues with it! Sign me up. Oh, and on that note . . . I know you talked about your age once . . . but I can't remember what you said....so I'm going to say Happy 30th Birthday!

Wise House Oils said...

I follow your blog publically!

Wise House Oils said...

I think I would like to try the shea butter or the emu oil.

Wise House Oils said...

I followed them on twitter -- they are in Colorado. I love Colorado! My twitter is GranolaMom4God

Wise House Oils said...

I tweeted about it! But secretly, I don't want anyone else to know. Is that wrong? I just think the Hottie would also like this stuff!
http://twitter.com/GranolaMom4God/statuses/23234261031

Theresa said...

Happy birthday! It must be 30? I would love to try the skin repair for Mister K's ezcezma. Hope you're feeling good today:)

Anonymous said...

I'm going to guess 30 also! happy Birthday!
cheydodge2@aol.com

Anonymous said...

I like suuthe by marie on FB. as Marie Palmer
cheydodge2@aol.com

Anonymous said...

I subscribed to the Suuthe newsletter
cheydodge2@aol.com

Attila & Tamara said...

My guess is that you turned 30! Happy birthday!

szogediek at yahoo dot com

Attila & Tamara said...

I follow your blog publicly!

szogediek at yahoo dot com

Attila & Tamara said...

I'd love to try the Pure African Shea Butter or the Natural Body Butter

szogediek at yahoo dot com

Attila & Tamara said...

I Follow Suuthe by Mari on twitter

ID: @szogediek

szogediek at yahoo dot com

Attila & Tamara said...

I subscribe to your blog via email!

szogediek at yahoo dot com

Unknown said...

happy birthday! i'm guessing 30...

Unknown said...

i would like to try the facial skin moisturizer...my skin is a mess...

hit-counter-download.com
Related Posts with Thumbnails