My Sweetheart loves all things princess. She loves to wear dresses, dance, and pretend she is a princess. She even says she is going to be a princess when she grows up. So when I had the chance to review the My Princess Bible from Tyndale House Publishers, I knew Sweetie would love to read this one with me. And I was right! We have been reading it together before bedtime and she loves it and always wants to keep reading more! This book is written by Andy Holmes and illustrated Sergey Eliseev, who have been done a nice job putting this book together to teach young girls about women of the Bible. Each chapter is about a different woman and talks about a character trait that made her one of God's special princesses. At the end of each chapter there are two lines where you can insert your princess's name to encourage her to be one of God's princesses. For example the story about Eve ends with “________ is God’s special princess; ________ is sad when she does something bad.” I have enjoyed using this book with Sweetie as a way to help her become familiar with these important women of the Bible and how we can apply what we learn from them to our own life. I received this book from Tyndale House Publishers for free for review and it is mine to keep.


1 comment:
I'm blog hopping on Friday for the first time, and loving it!
Post a Comment