Sunday, September 26, 2010
Your Comments: Thank You and Replying
I just wanted to thank all of you who have been kind enough to leave comments for me. I love getting them, they make it much easier to keep up with writing posts knowing that someone is reading them. I also wanted to let you know that I do reply to all your comments, but have just recently realized that not all of you have your email on your profile, meaning you don't get my email replies! I apologize if you have left comments and it doesn't seem like I respond. I will try to pay more attention if your email is public or not and reply on your blog if it's not. If you are interested in making it possible to reply through email, all you have to do is make your email public on you profile. If you are worried about getting a lot of junk mail, I really haven't gotten any more since adding my email to my profile. And if you want to reply to someone who has left a comment on your blog, you just need to hit reply to the notification email and they will get your reply if they have their email on their profile. Thank you again and hopefully I will find time for a few posts at least in the next few weeks and months!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
You are so sweet.
Post a Comment