Black, white, and pink cow hat: 6-12 months, $18 *SOLD*
Button flap beanies: newborn purple, newborn white, 6 months light green, $12 each (find pattern HERE)
White cluster stitch beanie, white and purple scalloped beanie, both 3-6 months, $12 each (find scalloped beanie pattern HERE)
Light green and white scalloped beanie, 2-3 years, $12 *SOLD*
Brimmed beanie: all 3-6 months white, soft navy, light green, $12 each (find pattern HERE) *green is SOLD*
Pink and white Granny Stitch Sun Hat, 3-6 months, $12 (find pattern HERE)
Pink, brown, and white owl hat, 3-6 months, $18 (find pattern HERE) *SOLD*
Purple, brown, and white owl hat, 3-4 years, $18 *SOLD*
Purple and white cloche, 6 months, $12 (find pattern HERE)
Pink and white cloche, 5-6 years old, $12 *SOLD*
This cloche pattern is one of my favorite and here is my girls wearing theirs and I even made one for Sweetie's American Girl doll.
Textured brimmed beanie: both 3-6 months, brown with white flower, brown with pink flower, $12 each (find pattern HERE)
Textured brimmed beanie: 5-7 years old, brown with pink flower, $12
I attempted shoes one time, but not sure they were worth the work. These are for sale, but I don't know if you can convince me to make them again! :)
Brown and white beanie and shoes, newborn, $25 (together)
Pink and purple cluster beanie, 12 months, $12 *SOLD*
Pink, brown, and white bow beanie, 12 months, $12 *SOLD*
Side Knot Beanie: pink, 3 months $12
Purl Stitch Beanie: grey and purple, 3 months $12
Brown, orange, and white beanie: 18 months $12 *SOLD*
Orange pumpkin hat: 0-3 months ~ $18 *SOLD*
Grey and pink earflap beanie: 3-6 months ~ $15
Hello Kitty hat, pink and white: 2-3 years ~ $18 *SOLD*
I've even branched out a bit from hats and made these cute sandles! Pink and white: 3-6 months ~ $12
And this cute owl baby rattle ~ $18
I've also expanded to scarves for the coming cool weather!
Chunky Button Infinity Scarf, cream ($38 inches round, 7 inches high) ~ $22 *SOLD*
Pink girl's scarf (48 inches long) ~ $15 *SOLD*
Brown and white long skinny scarf (82 inches long) ~ $18 *SOLD*
Here are some pictures of other hats I've made for my kiddos for other ideas of what I could make for you!
Despite the sad face, he really does like his hat! :) (He was probably just mad about someone taking his toy!)
Buddy's Angry Birds Hat
Blessings,



No comments:
Post a Comment