Thursday, July 14, 2011

Twin Sisters Productions Bible Stories {Review and GIVEAWAY!}

We have officially been on summer break for about a month now, but I have still been encouraging the kids to practice the skills they have learned by doing things they think are fun.  That way they don't always realize they are doing math, practicing reading, etc and it is much easier to get them to do it.  Twin Sisters Productions has a lot of great products that are perfect for this and recently they sent me their Bible Stories workbook and music cd for review.  The kids have loved listening to the songs, many of which are familiar, but also a few new ones they have enjoyed learning.  The workbook contains 14 mini Bible story books that each go along with a song, finger puppets, Bible story starters, some easy crafts, and some suggested Bible verses for the kids to memorize.  The kids have been having fun coloring the books and Buddy can easily read them to everyone. 
They have also loved the finger puppets and are constantly retelling their favorite Bible stories with them.  A large part of our curriculum during the school year has the kids retelling me stories after I read them to make sure they catch the main ideas of the story.  The kids don't really like doing this unless I give them an exciting way of doing it like acting out the story.  I think these puppets will come in handy next year to have them retell me Bible stories in a fun way.
This is the second product I've reviewed for Twin Sisters Productions and both times have been very pleased with the products.  They offer many educational music products on their site and I think my kids would have fun with a lot of them and not even realize they are learning at the same time!

Currently they are having an Old MacDonald Had a Farm video contest on their Facebook page.  This is a cute opportunity to share a video of your kids' creativity! Head over to their page to get all the details and also a promo code for a free download of Old MacDonald Had a Farm!

Twin Sisters has also graciously offered one of my readers a $10 gift certificate to their site!  To be entered please leave me a comment letting me know your kids' favorite Bible song.  Please leave a way for me to contact you if you win!
For extra entries you may do any of the following, but be sure to leave a separate comment(s) for each entry!
1. Visit Twin Sisters Productions and tell me your favorite product (1 entry)
2. Like Twin Sisters on Facebook (1 entry)
3. Enter their Facebook video contest (5 entries, leave 5 separate comments!)
4 . Follow or subscribe to my blog (1 entry)
This giveaway will end on July 28 at noon and I will draw a winner using random.org.  The winner will have 48 hours to respond or a new winner will be picked.

I received this product for free for review from Twin Sisters Productions. All opinions are mine. Thanks Twin Sisters!

2 comments:

Theresa said...

Miss M's favorite song for the longest time was Amazing Grace:) We would sing it every night before bed:) I loved hearing her sing the words, knowing them by heart.

Mindy said...

I think Katelyn likes to sing "Jesus loves Me" the best!

Mindy VV
vdveendairy@aol.com

hit-counter-download.com
Related Posts with Thumbnails