Sunday, July 24, 2011

New Name

I've recently made some ID cards for myself and the kids (like other kids get from school) and I needed to give our homeschool a name to put on it.  I asked hubby for some ideas, but neither of us is too creative.  Finally we came up with Country Blessings Academy.  I think it fits our family well since we live in the country and God has blessed us with so much.  I also like it better than Munchkin Farm, so I am changing the name of my blog to Country Blessings.  To go along with the new name, I am making up a new button.  When I showed it to Hubby though, he wanted me to stick with the picture of the cows.  So I need your help!  Let me know which of these two pictures you like better (or neither!) so I can get a new button made.


5 comments:

Conny said...

I definitely like the new blog name & academy name :) As for the button - if those are YOUR cows, then I like the cows one - just something about it being personal ... BUT I also like the country picture for the other button SOOOOOOOOO me, being wishy washy says EITHER WAY would be GOOD!! :)

Michelle - Blessed Mom of 5 said...

Thanks for being so helpful! :) They are our cows, but the country picture is our creamery and barns, so they are both personal and I can't decide!

Anonymous said...

Jersey cows of course

melanie said...

IF you will keep the cow picture in the header, I will LET you go with the creamery button ;-) ;-) ;-)

Love-love-love your cows, Michelle, but I also really like the composition of the creamery pic =)

Does that help??

It was the header pic that MADE me your follower =)

Amy @ Our Own Village said...

Love it! We are in the process of naming our farm. Not an easy task. Head on over to my blog and help me out! I'm giving away $25 gift card to whomever has the winning name.

www.ourownvillage.blogspot.com

hit-counter-download.com
Related Posts with Thumbnails