Sunday, July 24, 2011

Restless in Carolina {Review}

Restless in Carolina by Tamara Leigh is about Bridget, a tree-hugging, animal loving, widow of 4 years, who is trying to find an eco-friendly buyer for her family's large estate.  When J.C. Dirk becomes interested in purchasing the estate, Bridget finds herself interested in him.  First though she needs to get over her grief of losing her husband.  But J.C has a secret that could ruin everything Bridget is working for.
I have to admit that after the first couple of chapters I was ready to quit reading this book.  It was really hard for me to connect with Bridget's character.  I'm glad I kept with it though because it did get much better as the story went on.  There were some humorous parts and the other characters were interesting, but overall it was a fairly predictable story.  If you are looking for an easy summer read, give Restless in Carolina a try, just don't give up after the first few chapters!



I received this book free for review from Waterbrook Multnomah Publishers.

No comments:

hit-counter-download.com
Related Posts with Thumbnails