Friday, July 29, 2011

A New Button and a Winner!

So I think that most of you prefer the picture of the cows for my button, so I will stick with that one.  Thanks for all of you who have grabbed my button before and I would love it if you would grab my new one now!

Photobucket


And now, thank you to the two ladies who entered my Twin Sisters Productions giveaway.  Unfortunately only one of you gets to win and I used random.org to pick who it is:
Comment #1 is:
Farmin chick said... 
Miss M's favorite song for the longest time was Amazing Grace:) We would sing it every night before bed:) I loved hearing her sing the words, knowing them by heart.
Congratulations! I will be contacting you soon!

2 comments:

melanie said...

Install Michelle's button... Check! : )

Michelle - Blessed Mom of 5 said...

Thanks Melanie!

hit-counter-download.com
Related Posts with Thumbnails