If you remember from last week, we've been fascinated with watching our butterflies for Sweetie's homeschool lessons. Well, this week we were able add some more permanent butterflies to our house. Last year when Sweetie moved into her new bedroom to make room for the baby, I painted her room a rather neutral green color. Sweetie wanted it pink, but I really didn't want to have to repaint it if the boys ever needed to move into that room, so I told her we could find a cute stencil or something to add a nice girly touch to the room. Well, baby came along and we just never got around to it. When I received the chance to review one of the wall decals from A Lucky Horseshoe, I knew that would be a great time to give Sweetie the girly touch she wanted. After looking around A Lucky Horseshoe, though, I knew it would be tough to pick just one thing for her room. There are so many adorable decals that would look great in many different areas of our house!
There are many different quotes that would fit in well around our family room
This quote would be great in our kitchen!
These safari animals would make great decoration for the school room
This one would be cute in the bathroom
And I know Buddy would LOVE these jets for his room!
We finally decided on the group of butterflies. When the package arrived, I was even more excited to find out that A Lucky Horseshoe is a local business! I always think it's great to be able to support local businesses! The pack of decals came with a very detailed instruction sheet for putting them up. Following the clear instructions made it super easy to put the decals up and once I got the hang of it, they all went up pretty quickly.
They look so cute in Sweetie's room and she loves them!
A Lucky Horseshoe is owned by Rebecca, a 14 year old, who is trying to save up money for college. She loves horses and doing horse shows so that is why she chose the name of her store. She began her business in 2009 and loves the feeling of getting a gift when she receives an order. I think it is great that Rebecca is already working hard for her future! Her products can be found on her site or on Etsy.
Rebecca has also graciously offered one of my readers a $25 gift certificate to A Lucky Horseshoe! To be entered, please take a look around A Lucky Horseshoe and let me know your favorite decal. Please leave a way for me to contact you if you win. This giveaway will end on June 3, 2011 at noon and then I will pick a winner using random.org. Open to US and Canada only. If you have already won from another Mamabuzz review of A Lucky Horseshoe I will have to pick another winner.
This is a Mamabuzz review. The butterfly decals where provided by A Lucky Horseshoe for this review.







15 comments:
HOME - Where the People You Love Live
That's the one I'd choose if I won this giveaway!!
The decal "Season Everything with love" is just too perfect!! What a wonderful site, and a great idea!
Have a blessed day!
Oh I love the growth chart, we could really use one of those around here!
Blessings,
Valerie
I'm so THRILLED to announce that you won the gift card to DaySpring that I was offering!!! I'm SO happy for you! I'll email you with the details! Woo-Hoo for you! Bonni from www.mombyexample.com
I think I'd get the alphabet cloud art. Super cute!
ecarian at yahoo dot com
I like the 231-KG Vinyl wall art decal--fun growth chart :)
lisabrowndesign(at)yahoo(dot)com
I adore the Big branch with humming bird.
sweetstrawberryjam at yahoo dot com
maybe one of the birdcage on a branch, there are lots of cute ones :)
rascalsmommy@hotmail.com
I think the pinwheels are so cute:) This is a fun website!
Kelsey
Love them! I really love "bless this home with love and laughter."
I'd love the airplane for my boys' room!!
I'd love the big butterfly for K's room!
vdveendairy@aol.com
bless this home with love and laughter would be great
djackson1958 at hotmail dot com
my favorite decal is the 6 Shrinking birds or the Decorative curly tree branch with birds. I also like Nice birdcage and branch scene. So many to choose from!
4allibaby at gmail dot com
SO many fun choices! I've always been intrigued with wall decals. I love the quote Bless this House with Love and Laughter. And I also love the safari growth chart idea.
lisa@ryanodesign.com
Post a Comment