Wednesday, March 2, 2011

SafetyTat {Review, Discount Code & Giveaway!} CLOSED!

A few weeks ago, Hubby was telling me about an idea he saw on a list of tips for taking kids to Disneyland about writing your contact info on your child's arm with a permanent marker in case they get lost. I thought that was a great idea! And then a couple days later, I received an email from Dawn from SafetyTat asking me if I would like to review their product.  After I looked into their product, I thought their tattoos sounded like an even better idea!  SafetyTat is "The tat that brings kids back!" and they specialize in temporary tattoos which display a parent/caregiver's mobile phone number, helping the parent and child to quickly be reunited if separated.
I received a sampling of their tattoos, including several customized ones with our cell number on, several write on ones, alcohol prep cloths to clean the skin prior to application, and a black marker for writing on the tattoos.  The customized ones are their Original SafetyTats and are applied with water, similar to regular temporary tattoos.  They last from 1-5 days and are easily removed with baby oil or rubbing alcohol. The write on ones are a quick stick waterless, water-proof skin applique that can last up to 2 weeks and is removed simply by peeling it off like a band aid.
SafetyTat also has a variety of other tattoos, such as allergy or medical condition alerts, Tat Kisses, and even a few in Spanish.  I especially like the TatBuilder, it's a great way to customize a tattoo just for your child!
What I like about them: I love how easy to use the SafetyTats are! They work exactly how the SafetyTat site says they should.  Having an easy way to make an outing with 4 kiddos safer is great.  My kids love the cute pictures on the tattoos, so it makes it fun for them too.  These are so much nicer than actually writing on my kids' skin since it can easily be removed.
What I didn't like: Well...there isn't much! I think these are pretty great!
Want to buy it?  Head over to SafetyTat and check out all the neat options they have available.  They have even offered my readers a discount of 10% off your order of $15 or more with the code MunchkinFarm, good until March 20, 2011.

Want to win it?  Two of you can win a pack of the Quick Stick Write-On! Multi designs!

Mandatory Entry: Please visit SafetyTat and leave me a comment letting me know your favorite product.

Extra entries (please leave a separate comment for each):
1. Follow or subscribe to my blog (see left column)
2. "Like" SafetyTat on Facebook
3. Tweet, Facebook, or Blog about this giveaway (leave me a link)

Please leave your email address in each comment so I can contact you if you win. This giveaway will end March 16, 2011 at noon, when I will use random.org to pick 2 winners.  The winners will have 48 hours to respond to my email or I will have to pick a new winner. Open to US and Canadian residents.

I received theses tattoos from SafetyTat for free in exchange for my honest opinion.

10 comments:

Conny said...

I follow your blog! :)

CarrieM said...

The quick stick write on ones are awesome. I like the multipack. carrie dot hare at gmail dot com.

Just Trying To Save Money said...

These, Quick Stick Write-On! Girl Travel 6-pack are very cute!!

justtryingtosavemoney at yahoo dot com

Rachel C said...

I think the customized tat builder is pretty neat!
rach62803 at yahoo dot com

Rachel C said...

I'm a new gfc follower :)
rach62803 at yahoo dot com

Princess Mom said...

I'd like the boy and girl variety pack since I have 2 boys and a girl.

francine_gray at yahoo dot com

Princess Mom said...

GFC follower

francine_gray at yahoo dot com

Princess Mom said...

Like Safety tat on FB (F gray)

francine_gray at yahoo dot com

Unknown said...

I like the Rocket/Dog combo SafetyTats.
ohmiss14 at yahoo dot com

Unknown said...

I'm a new GFC follower
ohmiss14 at yahoo dot com

hit-counter-download.com
Related Posts with Thumbnails