There were 16 entries into the Dragon and the Turtle giveaway and this is what number random.org gave me:
Random Integer Generator
Here are your random numbers:
1
Timestamp: 2011-02-10 03:33:54 UTC
Jamie~ Lynn said...
Michelle... you are such an organized blogger! I love it! My most adventurous and memorable times as a kid usually involved a camping trip up in the mountains and Sean or Moose... one of my trustee horses!:)
There were 11 entries into the Paws and Tales giveaway and here is the number random.org gave me:
Random Integer Generator
Here are your random numbers:
6
Timestamp: 2011-02-10 03:34:48 UTC
Entry #6 is:
Maureen said...
We have several Veggie Tales, and a new Boogbooga Land video!
Congratulations! You will have 48 hours to respond to my email or I will have to pick a new winner!


3 comments:
Woo hoo! Thanks, Michelle!:)
Love the title of your blog. Now following you from the Friday blog hop. Hope you'll come visit
Great blog! I'm now following via a hop...blessings!
Post a Comment