Ingredients:
1 lb hamburger
1 can stewed tomatoes, undrained
Corn (I use approx. 2 cups of frozen, but you can also use canned)
1 can kidney beans, drained
1 can tomato sauce
1 pkg (1/4 cup) taco seasoning
2 beef bouillon cubes
1 can pinto beans, undrained
Brown the hamburger in a large pot. Add remaining ingredients and let it simmer for a while. Or you can put the browned hamburger and everything else into the crock pot and cook on low for a few hours. Serve with sour cream, shredded cheese, and crushed tortilla chips.
That's it. Easy peasy.
Linked up with:
Raising Olives




2 comments:
YUM - I LOVE taco soup...and I usually always have the ingredients on hand - BONUS! Also, it gives me an excuse to eat large chunks of avocado! Double bonus :)
Thanks for sharing your recipe!
Taco soup is so good...I have not made it in a long time! Thanks for the reminder :0)
Post a Comment