Monday, February 28, 2011

Pirose Nursing Cover {Review}

One of my favorite parts of having kids has been being able to nurse them.  However, one of my least favorite things is having to nurse them in a public area.  It doesn't happen very often, but once in a while we find ourselves at a place where there is just no quiet, private place to go.  For these occassions, I love having a nursing cover.  When I was given the opportunity to review the Pirose nursing cover by Reno Rose, I thought it looked like a great idea!  The Pirose cover is a very lightweight unique cover that can be very fashionable as well as functional.  Besides being a nursing cover, it can be worn many different ways as a scarf, shawl, head band and stroller or purse accessory, and comes in three different sizes.  You can also check out this You-Tube video for more pictures of it being worn.
(Clearly, this picture is not of me.  I may look a little more stylish and cuter wearing my new scarf, but only a miracle could make me look that good after four kids!)

What I like:  I love that it is so versatile! It can be worn instead of taking up room in the diaper bag.  I received the Gwendolyn for review and it is a beautiful flowery pattern on very lightweight material.  I like how light and breathable it is and doesn't seem to bother Peanut when it lays on her head.

What I don't like as much: Peanut likes to be able to look at me when she is nursing and the Pirose doesn't allow that very well.

If you are a nursing mom or plan to be in the future, I highly recommend the Pirose cover!

If you are interested in purchasing a Pirose cover for $35 you can do so HERE. You can also check them out on Facebook or Twitter.

This is a MamaBuzz review.  My new scarf was provided by Reno Rose Inc for this review.

No comments:

hit-counter-download.com
Related Posts with Thumbnails