As you may remember from my shampoo experiment, I love to find ways to save money. (By the way, I am still using the baking soda & vinegar and it is still going great!) Awhile back I experimented with making my own dishwasher soap and although it was cheaper, it didn't clean worth beans. I was constantly having to rewash dishes and so I figured wasting my time wasn't worth the money savings and I went back to my dishwasher tabs.
Recently, however, I have found a way to cut the price in half! Did you know that you can cut the tabs in half and get two loads out of one?!? And it works just as well. I have been cutting them in half for a while now and still rarely have to rewash a dish! I would recommend cutting (knife or scissors equally work well)them while they are still in the package because they get kinda crumbly as you cut and can make a mess. That way you can just dump half the package in the dishwasher, crumbs and all.



No comments:
Post a Comment