Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Tasty Tuesday! Eggnog Cream Pie

Since eggnog season is here, I've been looking for new recipes to use it in.  The other day I found this one, and it is tasty! Of course it tastes best with Twin Brook Creamery eggnog and cream!

Ingredients

1 package (5.1 ounces) cook-and-serve vanilla pudding mix
1/8 to 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
1-1/2 cups eggnog
2 cups heavy whipping cream, whipped
1 pastry shell (9 inches), baked
Additional whipped cream and ground nutmeg, optional

Directions
In a saucepan, combine the pudding mix, nutmeg and eggnog. Cook and stir over medium heat until mixture comes to a boil. Cook and stir 1-2 minutes longer or until thickened. Remove from the heat. Cool.  Fold in whipped cream. Pour into crust. Garnish with whipped cream and nutmeg if desired.

If you would like to try some other eggnog recipes, be sure to check out Eggnog Pancakes and Eggnog Cookies!

1 comment:

wendylf said...

This sounds like a very tastey pie to try this winter. I'll copy it off and try it soon. Thanks!
Wendy

hit-counter-download.com
Related Posts with Thumbnails