I've seen a lot about Scentsy on other blogs and websites lately and have wondered about all these cute warmers and good smelling waxes that everyone seems to love so much. So when Kimberlee, an independent Scentsy consultant, offered me a warmer and wax (also called bars) to review, I was super excited!
I received this beautiful Malta full-sized warmer and the Cozy Fireside bars, which come in a pack of eight bars.
The warmer has a removable top in which the bars are placed and a light bulb in the base that warms the wax. I immediately plugged in the base, added one bar of wax, and turned on the light. Within a few minutes the wax was melting and my kitchen was beginning to smell like a delicious spicy cinnamon mixture. After having it on a few hours, I can smell it throughout the entire house, and we have a large spread-out house! This never happens when I burn a regular candle in the kitchen. And one bar lasted a long time! I highly recommend Scentsy. As a mom, I love that this is a great option for adding fragrance to my home without the danger of open flame around my kids. The Malta warmer is beautiful and fits in nicely with the decor in our home. And I really love the Cozy Fireside wax bars. If you want other styles of warmers or different fragrances, there are lots to choose from. The prices of the warmers vary and the bars are $5. I think these would make a great gift! I will definitely be getting some more wax bars to try out some of the other scents.
Scentsy is a party based sales company that began in 2004. If you are interested in becoming a Scentsy consultant, please check out Kimberlee's site or become her friend on Facebook to learn how. If you decide to sign up, please tell Kimberlee that you heard about Scentsy from my blog!
This is a MamaBuzz review. Kimberlee provided me the products free of charge in exchange for my honest review. Thanks Kimberlee!


1 comment:
I love my scentsy warmers! i have one in the bathroom and one in the laundry room, but I keep forgetting to change the wax. Some scents don't last as long as other, I've noticed. But even without the scent, they make for nice nightlites until you change the wax:) theresa
Post a Comment