Sunday, October 17, 2010

My Newest Toy

Last week, my newest toy arrived at our front door.  I got a great deal on Amazon's deal of the day and to make it an even better deal, I got it FREE using my Swagbucks!

I have been using contact paper to laminate things, but using a laminator makes it go so much faster!  And I have tons of school stuff to laminate, so this will save me lots of time. 
If you want to find out how to get free stuff with Swagbucks, check out this post I wrote a while back and start Swagging today!

2 comments:

Theresa said...

That is awesome!!! I first thought your post was going to be about your new baby!:) he he...hope all is going well with her! we'd love to come see her sometime....if you're up to it of course...hope the kiddos are adjusting and you're getting much needed sleep:) love Theresa

melanie said...

Oh what a fun swagbucks story! =)
My latest Amazon purchase was a set of cordless phones for about half price with my $20 of swagbucks-given amazon cards =)

hit-counter-download.com
Related Posts with Thumbnails