Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Do You Use Swagbucks?

Search & Win


Have you ever heard of Swagbucks? I have been using Swagbucks for a while now and have been earning a lot of free stuff, just for using my computer! It is a search engine (similar to Google) that randomly rewards you with Swagbucks for using it. They have a Swag store with tons of items and gift cards that you can purchase with your swagbucks. One of the gift cards is a $5 Amazon cards and this is what I have found to be the best value, so that is what I always purchase when I get enough (450) saved up. I usually earn enough to purchase at least 2 of these a month! That's $10 free that I can use for anything on Amazon! Here are just a few of the things I have purchase with them so far:

It is great for getting "fun" stuff for the kids for school or gifts!
The easiest way to earn swagbucks is by using their toolbar. You just have to down load it and it will appear at the top of your internet screen. Then when you need to search for something, use it and you may randomly be awarded swagbucks in amounts anywhere from 5-50! I also use it for getting to facebook, email, etc instead of having them on my favorites list or typing in the whole address. I just type facebook and it searches facebook sites and then I just have to click on the one I want. It's really only one extra step and the prizes have been worth it! You can also go to their homepage and search from there or check out their other ways to earn, their blog, twitter, or facebook page for codes to enter and earn swagbucks.
If you want to sign up, and you use my referral link, I will also earn some swagbucks, so I would love it if you would! Also, for anyone who creates a new Swagbucks account before midnight on August 15th,you will get an extra 40 swagbucks if you enter the code BackToSchool. You always get 30 when signing up, so that will be a total of 70!
So what are you waiting for?!? Start Swagging and earning some great prizes!!!





Search & Win

2 comments:

Jaime Lynn said...

Ok now you are scaring me. Yesterday one of my friends asked on her Facebook status if anyone had a good sourdough starter recipe (random!) and boom! - you blogged about it. Today, I was just sitting here thinking about if this swagbucks thing is legit and then you posted about that! HA! Get out of my head! :)

Amy said...

I joined SB a year or so ago. Got so frustrated with how slowly my points were adding up so just forgot about it. I randomly go back, but have only 443 right now, so at least I an get an Amazon gift certificate soon.

Maybe I need more faith in SB??

hit-counter-download.com
Related Posts with Thumbnails