Ingredients:
1 oz square unsweetened chocolate (I didn't have any so I used 3 Tbsp cocoa powder and 1 Tbsp butter as a substitue)
1 Tbsp butter
1/2 dark corn syrup
1/2 tsp vanilla
1 1/3 cups sifted powdered sugar
6 Tbsp instant nonfat milk powder
Directions:
Microwave the chocolate and butter until the chocolate is melted, stirring occasionally. Stir in the corn syrup and vanilla. Microwave again on high for 1 minute. Mix in 1 cup of powdered sugar, add the milk powder, and stir thoroughly. Turn the mixture onto wax paper that has been sprinkled with the remaining powdered sugar. Knead until stiff, adding as much sugar as necessary to form a stiff but pliable dough. Divide the candy into 4 parts and roll each into pencil-sized strips.
Cut each strip into 10 pieces and wrap in wax paper. Refrigerate until set.
Enjoy! And remember to share any of your favorite recipes with me, I am always looking for good ones to try!


1 comment:
THOSE LOOK AMAZING!!!!!
Post a Comment