Last week I needed to find something for dinner that I could make ahead of time so that it would be all ready when we got home from Tae Kwon Do, but I couldn't find anything that sounded good at the time. I decided to try out my own crock pot recipe and this is what I came up with.
First throw in your veggies. I used chopped carrots, green beans, corn, and diced potatoes. Then I put a couple chicken breasts on top of that and then dumped a can each of cream of mushroom and cream of chicken soup on the top. I turned it on high for about 4 1/2 hours and it turned out really good!
When we were eating it, I thought it would be pretty good with the chicken cut up also and put it all on some biscuits. You could make it to your liking and use what ever veggies or cream soups you like.
If you have any really good recipes to share, please leave me a comment with them!


No comments:
Post a Comment