Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Tasty Tuesday! Sloppy Joes

I may have mentioned before that I like to cook, well mostly baking is what I really like, but cooking can be pretty fun to. (If I didn't mention it before, now you know!) So I thought I would share one of my favorite easy dinner recipes that I made last night. It is Sloppy Joes, and this recipe is M's favorite. J and S really like it too, and whenever I make it, I know that they will eat a good dinner that night!

Ingredients:
2-3 lbs of ground beef
1 can cream of chicken soup
1 can tomato soup
1/3 cup brown sugar
1 Tbsp vinegar
1 Tbsp mustard
1 cup ketchup

Directions:
Brown the ground beef and drain the fat, stir in remaining ingredients, and simmer for about 1/2 hr, stirring occasionally. Serve on hamburger buns!

Easy! Give it a try some night if you are looking for a new recipe! Enjoy!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Tried the Sloppy
joes last night they were great .Going to give my cans of Manwich to the food bank thanks for the recipe Kathy

hit-counter-download.com
Related Posts with Thumbnails