Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Tasty Tuesday: Buttermilk Pancakes

I recently shared a couple posts about making homemade baking mix and making your own buttermilk.  In this post, I will combine those two ingredients into one of the best tasting pancake recipes you will ever try!  These are by far some of the best pancakes we have ever had, they are so fluffy and tasty!  I double this recipe for our family of 6.

Ingredients:
2 cups baking mix (or Biquick)
1 3/4 cups buttermilk
1 teaspoon baking soda
1 egg

Directions:
Stir all the ingredients together.  Pour 1/4 cup scoopfuls on heated griddle or skillet and cook until edges are dry.  Turn and cook until golden.  Serve with your favorite pancake toppings!

Blessings,
Linked up with:
Raising Homemakers
Far Above Rubies
The Better Mom
Teach Me Tuesdays
Titus 2sday
Women Living Well
A Delightful Home
Raising Arrows
The Modest Mom
A Wise Woman Builds Her Home
Diary of a Stay at Home Mom

No comments:

hit-counter-download.com
Related Posts with Thumbnails