Thursday, September 15, 2011

The Harvest of Grace {Review}

When I received the chance to review The Harvest of Grace by Cindy Woodsmall, I was so excited!  I loved the first book of hers that I read, A Bridge of Peace.  Even though these are the 2nd and 3rd books of the Ada's House Series and I missed the 1st, they were still very easily read and I didn't feel lost.  The Harvest of Grace is about Sylvia, who loves working with her family's dairy cows.  After her old beau marries her sister and they find a dangerous connection between them, Sylvia moves away to help the aging Blanks run their farm and try to save it from losing it to debt.  Shortly after, the Blank's son Aaron returns to the farm from rehab with the goal of selling the farm and moving his parents to an easier lifestyle.  Sylvia believes the farm can be saved and the Blanks are stubbornly refusing to listen to Aaron.  When Sylvia and Aaron discover that they are growing fond of each, they must figure out at way to find common ground.
I highly recommend The Harvest of Grace, even if you haven't read any other books in the Series.  I am looking forward to finding more of Cindy Woodsmall's books soon!



This book was provided to me for free from Waterbrook Multnomah in exchange for this review.

No comments:

hit-counter-download.com
Related Posts with Thumbnails