Thursday, April 14, 2011

A Bridge of Peace {Review}

I have recently been staying up way too late.  I just couldn't put down the book I was recently reading!  The Bridge of Peace by Cindy Woodsmall is such a good book.  I've read a few of Cindy's books and was excited to get the chance to read another because she is a great author.  Even though this is the second book in the Ada's House series, it can easily be read alone. Lena is an Old Order Amish school teacher who finds herself in trouble with the school board and community due to her use of non-traditional Amish ideas.  Grey is struggling in his marriage and after his wife passes away, lives with a lot of guilt.  Lena and Grey are brought together through their difficulties and tragedies, but still need to face the community who expect Grey to be mourning his wife and are unsure if they can trust Lena as the school teacher.  With a few other side characters and story lines, Cindy Woodsmall has written a very good book of hope, forgiveness, suspense, and romance.  I can't wait to read the next book in the series!



I received this book for free from WaterBrook Multnomah Publishing Group for this review.

No comments:

hit-counter-download.com
Related Posts with Thumbnails