Thursday, December 2, 2010

Shutterfly is Helping With My Mission Impossible

I usually order my photos and cards online from several different places, but I have yet to try Shutterfly.  This year I am hoping to change that!  I have been checking out all their beautiful cards for our Christmas cards and they have a great selection. 

This Snow Flurries Cocoa one is one of my favorites.  But so is this O Holy Night one.  And then there is the Kaleidoscope Stars one.  I am going to have a hard time picking which one I want to use this year!  First I guess I need to get the kiddos together for a picture. That might be even harder than choosing my card! Remember my mission impossible?  I may just have to use that picture even though the kids aren't in their nice clothes!

Shutterfly also has photo calenders, mugs, and books which would all make great gifts!  I've had a photo calender before and loved it, so I might have to look into those for some Christmas gifts this year.

They also have great birth announcement cards and birthday card.

Shutterfly is going to give me 50 FREE holiday cards for sharing this with you.  Check out all the details here: http://bit.ly/sfly2010

1 comment:

Conny said...

Isn't that an awesome deal!!! :)

hit-counter-download.com
Related Posts with Thumbnails