I received this book for free from WaterBrook Multnomah Publishing Group for this review.
Friday, December 24, 2010
God Loves Me More Than That (Review)
I recently received the book God Loves Me More Than That by Dandi Daley Mackall for review from WaterBrook Multnomah Publishing. This is a beautifully written and illustrated book for kids about a little boy who wants to know how much God loves him. Each answer of how high, wide, deep, even how heavy God's love is are all very easy ways for children to grasp how much God loves them. The colorful illustrations by David Hohn bring each of the answers to life and are beautifully done. My kids loved reading this book together. Each question and answer got them thinking of other ways to answer and they came up with a lot of them! Even though it is hard to fully understand the depth of God's love for us, I think this book does a great job of helping do this by looking at it through the eyes of a child. I highly recommend this book!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment