Tuscan Beef Stew
I'm not normally a big fan of stew, but I really liked a recipe I tried a few years ago. Since then, I've modified it a little to make it even more to our liking! I especially love being able to throw it all the crock pot in the morning and have a delicious dinner all ready without much work right before dinner!
Ingredients:
2 cups beef broth
1 can condensed tomato soup
1/2 cup water
2 lbs stew meat, cut into 1" pieces
1 can diced Italian-style tomatoes
3 large carrots, cut into pieces
2 potatoes, cut into pieces
1 tsp Italian seasoning
1/2 tsp garlic powder
2 cans cannellini beans, drained
Mix everything except the beans in a crock pot. Cover and cook on low 8-9 hours. Stir in the beans, turn heat on high, and cook for 10 more minutes.


No comments:
Post a Comment