First of all I just want to let you all know that my little L FINALLY rolled over today!
OK, now for the topic of my post. M came across this video on YouTube the other day that I wanted to share with you. It is by Louie Giglio and he is speaking on how great our God is. I've never heard of Louie before, but I really enjoyed listening to him. His speech is divided into 5 parts, each about 10 minutes long, so you don't even have to listen to it all at once if you don't have time. It is a good reminder of how insignificantly small we are in comparison to the rest of God's creation, yet He still cares for us so much more than anything else! He truly is indescribable! Enjoy!
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5


No comments:
Post a Comment