Thursday, June 7, 2012

The Fiddler {Review}


If you are looking for some vacation reading this summer, I highly recommend Beverly Lewis's The Fiddler.  I have loved all of her books that I've read so I was excited to be able to review the first book in her new Home to Hickory Hollow series.  I was not disappointed! 
Amelia Devries is a very talented violin and fiddle player.  While she loves her music, she has been feeling like she has to follow her terminally ill father's dreams of touring around the world and making her music her life.  When she makes a wrong turn and finds herself lost in Amish county, she meets Michael Hostletler.  Michael is a young Amish man who doesn't want to join the Amish church, but knows that his parents expect him too.  Together Amelia and Michael discover how to choose their own path in life without hurting their parents.
This was a very sweet romance that blossomed slowly through out the story.  I look forward to reading the rest of the books in the series!

I received this book for free for review from Bethany House Publishers.

Blessings,

No comments:

hit-counter-download.com
Related Posts with Thumbnails