I received this book for free for review from Waterbrook Multnomah.
Thursday, November 3, 2011
God Gave Us You {Review}
As you may remember, my kids love books. I think most kids do. Whether they will sit and listen for just a short time, or longer amounts of time, I think they all love snuggling up and listening to the voice of someone they love. Something that makes reading time even more special is having a good book that hopefully they will remember for a long time. God Gave Us You by Lisa Tawn Bergren is one of those great books. A young polar bear cub asks her mama "Where did I come from?" Mama bear explains that Papa bear and her were alone and wanted a baby, so God gave them the bear cub. Then she goes on tell how they waited and prepared while the cub grew in her tummy. Each page is filled with beautiful illustrations and the story is very sweet and age appropriate. All of my kids loved this book and thought is was a great story. We have already read it quite a few times in the short amount of time we've had it! My favorite part of the copy we received for review is that it is a board book, so hopefully it will stand up to the wear and tear my kids put on books and last us for a long time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment