Top to bottom, left to right: Zucchini pickles, sweet relish, zucchini salsa, pears, apple pie filling, cherries, potatoes, beans, carrots, applesauce, jams/jellies, tomatoes, and tomato sauce. Along with the berries, corn, pork, and beef that are stuffed into the freezer, I think we are set for the winter!
This year I also discovered these great reusable lids from Tattler and am hoping to switch over to them for all my canning next year.
What did you get preserved this summer to enjoy in the coming winter?


8 comments:
Wow! You are a rock star! I'm envious! Everything looks great!!
Your pantry is SO awesome!! If I had that much room, I might promise to take up canning as well :) and what a cute helper you have, truly a princess!
Well done, Michelle! Those shelves are beautiful ~ they'd be beautiful to me even empty ;-)
I've never canned before in my life, but I'm going to tomorrow! I just got home from picking apples and I can't wait to make and can applesauce. Wish me luck! Your pantry looks like my step-mother's. She cans a TON every year as well. I'm envious of you ladies, and I hope to be like you someday :)
Thanks for commenting on my post and tweeting about the book! I can't believe how much canning you did and I never heard of reusable lids!!! You should pat yourself on the back for a job well done!!
Michelle! I haven't stopped by or blogged in ages! Glad to see you are doing well! I came for the homemade Wheat Thin recipe and had to take a look at your awesome canning! You go girl! Hopefully I will have some time to start blogging again soon. Blessings to you!
That is incredible how much canning you have done. I have only done a little and more freezing. I've been having fun with my new dehydrator.
hello
wow.....what a wonderful pantry,filled with many good things.
you are a busy housewife!
blessings,regina
reginassimplelife.blogspot.com
Post a Comment