Sweetie had lots of fun making Peanut Butter Fudge with me since it is so easy that she could do it almost all by herself! I had recently seen this recipe on
Heavenly Homemakers and thought it looked really simple and delicious, so we tried it out. It doesn't really taste much like fudge, but it is chocolaty (is that a word??) and delicious!
1 cup peanut butter (creamy or smooth)
3/4 cup honey
1/2 cup chocolate chips
Melt all together in a small sauce pan, stirring until combined. Pour into a 8x8 square dish and chill until firm. We store it in the refrigerator to keep it firm also. Enjoy!
Linked up with:
2 comments:
Yum! I am going to try it. :)
I can't resist a 3-ingredient recipe... so I tried it and it is delicious! The whole family loved it!:) Thanks for sharing, Michelle!
Post a Comment