Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Prayer Request

I have a prayer request for you today. There is a 6 year old boy in our church who has been going through chemo the past few months for a tumor on his hip. This morning he went in for surgery and it is expected to last about 6 hours. Please pray for him, his family, and the doctors today as they all go through this. They are doing a partial, and possibly total, hip replacement and there is also the possiblity for nerve damage. Afterward, he will have to be in the hospital for about a week. Please pray for complete healing, but also for peace for the family for whatever outcome God has planned for them.


For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Jeremiah 29:11

No comments:

hit-counter-download.com
Related Posts with Thumbnails