Generally I am not a very crafty person, however, I do like to crochet. I've done a few blankets, hats, mittens, etc, but nothing too hard. Recently I came across a site called Craft Hope that does projects for crafters to donate to. Currently their project is crocheting or knitting scarves for foster teens. I figure that is easy enough and I can help out and donate a scarf or two.
They are also doing a project to help the people of Haiti and Doctors Without Borders. You can donate handmade items to be sold in their Etsy shop or purchase from the shop and all proceeds will go to Doctors Without Borders.
I think this is a great way to be able to help out a little and hope to contribute to more of their projects in the future. If any of you are crafters (not just crocheters), check out their site for all the details and see if there are any ways you can help out too!


1 comment:
I wish I were crafty in that way. Knitting and crocheting is not something I can do. :(
Post a Comment