Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Tasty Tuesday


Since it is WAY TOO HOT to cook around here, I thought I would share a new favorite snack of ours. It always seems like I am at the grocery store just before lunch, and of course the kids beg for candy the whole time. I hate giving them junk food and ruining their lunch, so I am always looking for something better for them. Last time we were there, I found yogurt covered raisins in the bulk food section, and the kids LOVE them. They think they are getting candy and I don't have to feel so bad if they don't eat as much lunch when we get home.

1 comment:

B.A. Hunter said...

Hello,
I found your blog because I saw that you entered a CD giveaway at The Cloth Diaper Whisperer. I have a new blog called HappilyDomestic and am trying my hand at doing a review/giveaway myself. Wanted to let you know so that you can get in on the giveaway! Winner will receive a one-size Haute Pockets diaper. I hope that you will stop by and enter and enjoy reading my blog as well.
~Beth
Here is the link for the giveaway:
http://happilydomestic.blogspot.com/2009/07/haute-pockets-diaper-review-and.html

hit-counter-download.com
Related Posts with Thumbnails