Thursday, May 30, 2013

The Confession by Beverly Lewis DVD {Review}



BEVERLY LEWIS’ THE CONFESSION



The Heartwarming, Romantic and Inspirational Drama

From Director Michael Landon Jr.

Starring Katie Leclerc and Sherry Stringfield


Available on DVD June 11th 


Synopsis:

Raised by an Amish family, Katie Lapp (Katie Leclerc, TV's "Switched at Birth") always felt the call of another life. Now, her quest to find her birth-mother, Laura Mayfield-Bennett (Sherry Stringfield, TV's "ER"), has drawn her into world of the "Englishers." Along the way, two very different men try to help her overcome a devious scheme to steal her rightful inheritance. Business-minded but kind-hearted Justin Wirth (Michael Rupnow) reaches out to discover Katie's hidden secrets, while her childhood companion Daniel Fisher (Cameron Deane Stewart) sacrifices his own happiness for her future. Katie's heart is divided between two worlds as love reveals the truth in the moving saga based on the hit novel from New York Times bestselling author Beverly Lewis.

Beverly Lewis is one of my favorite authors, so when I was given the opportunity to review the DVD version of one of her stories, I couldn't say no!  I have read her series that The Confession is part of, so I already knew the story, but still loved being able to watch it instead of just read it.  The Confession is another great, clean family movie.  I really appreciate having movies like this in my home, so I don't need to worry that my kiddos will see or hear something inappropriate.  I thought the actors did a great job with each role and it was a well made movie.  Although this movie can be enjoyed by itself, you might like it even better if you watch the first one in the series, The Shunning, before this one.  My only complaint is that the ending does leave you really wanting more, so I can't wait for more of the series to be made into DVDs!

BEVERLY LEWIS’ THE CONFESSION has a running time of approximately 88 minutes and is not rated.  It will be available on DVD June 11th.


I received this DVD for free for review from Edify Media, Inc. 
 Blessings,

No comments:

hit-counter-download.com
Related Posts with Thumbnails