Sunday, February 24, 2013

God Gave Us Easter {Review}

I have thoroughly enjoyed all the books in the God Gave Us series by Lisa Tawn Bergren that we have read. I was very excited to receive another one for us to review.  God Gave Us Easter is another  story of Little Cub and all her questions.  This time she asks about Easter and how God gave it to us.  Her papa explains God's plan as they take a hike.
I think this book does a nice job of explaining that Easter is about more than just bunnies and eggs.  It explains God's plan to use Jesus' death to give us life.  However, this book doesn't fully tell the Easter story. I think it is a good place to start a discussion with your child, but afterward grab your Bible and read the Easter story and then discuss our need for Christ's death and His offer of salvation.

I received this book for free for review from Waterbrook Multnomah.



Blessings,

No comments:

hit-counter-download.com
Related Posts with Thumbnails