Sunday, November 11, 2012

God Gave Us Love {Review}

I've had the opportunity to review several of Lisa Tawn Bergren's books and when I had a chance to review God Gave Us Love, I knew that my kids and I would love it.  I wasn't wrong!  In the story, Little Cub learns about love from his grandpa.  Little Cub wonders why it is easy to love some, but not others and why he still loves someone, even when he doesn't really feel like it.  His grandpa does a great job explaining to him about God's love for us and that he created us to love also.
My kids loved the story and the cute pictures.  The art work is beautifully done and fits in so well with the story.  I love that it is a well written story and very simple for my kids to understand but still full of lots of truth about God's love for us.  It is a great story for kids of all ages and I think this (or any of Lisa's books) would make a great Christmas gift!


 

I received this book for free for review from Waterbrook Multnomah.

Blessings,



1 comment:

Diane Estrella said...

Perfect and sweet book for littles to read and enjoy. Have a lovely week! :O)

hit-counter-download.com
Related Posts with Thumbnails