Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Easy Egg Casserole Muffins

I love having easy healthy breakfasts ready for my kids to eat in the morning.  I recently made these easy egg muffins and everyone loved them.  They are pretty versatile too because you could easily change up some of the ingredients to your liking. Ham or bacon to replace the sausage or some veggies thrown in would be pretty tasty too.  If you have any left or if you double the recipe, these could also be thrown in the freezer for a really quick breakfast another day.

First you will need to cook and crumble 1 lb of sausage.  I did this the night before to make it even easier in the morning.  Then divide it up between 12 muffin tins.
Then you will need to beat together 8 eggs and 1/2 cup of milk.  Carefully pour that evenly over the 12 muffins.
Finally, sprinkle the tops with grated cheese. (I used cheddar.)
Bake at 350 degrees for 20-25 minutes or until eggs are set.
Enjoy!


Blessings,

Linked up with:
Raising Homemakers
Far Above Rubies
The Better Mom
Teach Me Tuesdays
Titus 2sday
Women Living Well
A Delightful Home
Raising Arrows 
Diary of a Stay at Home Mom
Pure Modesty

3 comments:

B.A. Hunter said...

YUM! What a great idea! I bet these freeze well too! Would be a nice quick breakfast on those busy mornings.

Jamie Lynn said...

These look delicious... and we like 'easy to make' around here!:)

Stephanie said...

These look scrumptious! Thank you for stopping by Pure Modesty and sharing this yummyness!

hit-counter-download.com
Related Posts with Thumbnails